WALTHER G22 Help!!!

PDA

battlehatch
November 7, 2006, 10:33 PM
Anyone have a good pic of how the little slide stop spring goes back in? PLease help the manual pics suck!

If you enjoyed reading about "WALTHER G22 Help!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kruzr
November 7, 2006, 11:20 PM
Here ya' go. Download these and keep them for the next time (like I did.) :) I found them some time ago on rimfire central so I thank the originator.

battlehatch
November 7, 2006, 11:29 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I plan on emailing walther customer service and kindly thanking them for providing such a detailed owners manual. I was sooo frustrated, I almost wanted to sell it. I just got through the 10 day wait and picked it up tonight. Other than the terrible manual, it's not that big of a deal, it's just not obvious. I didn't want to take a chance bending the little spring. Again, thanks. One more reason that THR is such a pleasure to frequent.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "WALTHER G22 Help!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!