AR-15

PDA

Sherwin
November 8, 2006, 07:14 PM
I was wondering why some ar-15 ejects cartridge far and some short?I guess it matters for me because im lefty...

If you enjoyed reading about "AR-15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
modifiedbrowning
November 8, 2006, 09:02 PM
Stag Arms (http://www.stagarms.com/) makes a left eject AR-15.

Sherwin
November 8, 2006, 09:51 PM
I know that and i have a stag15 but i want my gun original. And plus when you break something at the stag15L(lefty) theres special parts that are expensive and can't find in local gun stores.

ocabj
November 8, 2006, 10:13 PM
Is the brass deflector on your AR not working?

1KPerDay
November 8, 2006, 11:05 PM
I shoot lefty and I have an oooold AR-15 without the deflector hump. Never bothered me.

10-Ring
November 8, 2006, 11:09 PM
I shoot lefty too and I've been shooting my AR since September. So far, so good...all the brass missing my head entirely :D
As for your question, I'd go to ar15.com if you don't get the answer you're looking for here.

Sherwin
November 9, 2006, 07:55 PM
Mine works.. and yeahh me too, no brass hit my head before:) but some went to my shoulder though...:D

If you enjoyed reading about "AR-15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!