No windage adjustment

PDA

bratch
November 8, 2006, 09:45 PM
Isighted in my Mark II tonight and could not get the scope to adjust the windage. The scope is a Weaver Rimfire, the rings are Millett Angle-Loc and the bases are factory Savage. The rifle is shooting 4" left at 25 yards. What can I do?

If you enjoyed reading about "No windage adjustment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Oldnamvet
November 8, 2006, 09:53 PM
Do you mean you ran out of adjustment on the scope? Is the scope in line with the barrel?

bratch
November 8, 2006, 10:04 PM
I didn't adjust it the full range but I gave it numerous clicks and it didn't seem to move the POI.

From what I can tell everything is in line. I did a rough bore sighting by removing the bolt when I installed the scope.

jlmurphy
November 8, 2006, 10:16 PM
You can bore sight it on something bright at a distance, move the vert. and hor. adjustments and see if it makes a difference. If not, time for a new scope!

If you enjoyed reading about "No windage adjustment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!