Rob arms M96

PDA

Foxtrot427
November 9, 2006, 09:30 PM
I havnt heard really any positively good or bad words about this gun. It has some highs and lows. The lows being price, weight and little available parts. Pros being modularity, apparently pretty accurate, simple, reliable (so Ive heard), and not that it matter, but pretty neat looking. Anyone here own or have any personal experience with the rifle? Any good pictures or anything?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rob arms M96" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Spencer
November 9, 2006, 09:36 PM
I havnt heard really any positively good or bad words about this gun. It has some highs and lows. The lows being price, weight and little available parts. Pros being modularity, apparently pretty accurate, simple, reliable (so Ive heard), and not that it matter, but pretty neat looking. Anyone here own or have any personal experience with the rifle? Any good pictures or anything?

It means the world to me :)

I don't have any experience with it, and would like the same question answered.

I do however have the link to its web page.

http://www.robarm.com/mainpage.htm

There's a little info on it but probably nothing you didn't already know.
Anyone?

Foxtrot427
November 9, 2006, 09:47 PM
I think it means more than most will let on. No one wants an ugly gun. Whether it be an engraved pistol on the hip of a general or some cool looking battle rifle. I forgot to just look on the rob arms page. It has alot of stuff I forgot about on it so thanks!

swingset
November 10, 2006, 12:24 AM
The real problem with the M96 is the company that made them. They half-assed it, didn't support it well, didn't market it well, and overpriced it. Now, it's phased out.

Nice idea, poorly executed. And yes, I owned one. ;)

FLhawk
November 10, 2006, 01:33 AM
I owned one. Was not happy with it.

It broke on me several times, firing pin, trigger etc.

No support from Rob Arms

Would not recommend.

clown714
November 10, 2006, 09:07 AM
buddy has one.

sent it back IIRC twice,prob w\magwell dimensions.

he let me shoot it,it was a nice shooter,but as he said "wouldn't buy another"
I think it's a safe queen now.

this was only one example.
so YMMV.

clown

If you enjoyed reading about "Rob arms M96" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!