sling question for yugo sks

PDA

carlrodd
November 9, 2006, 10:22 PM
i have a yugo that i want to put a sling on, but when i look online at what is considered the standard sks/ak sling, it does not appear at first sight, that it would work on my original stock. i see no stud anywhere on the stock that would appear to take any sort of sling, and of course, there is no swivel on the side of the stock as with the chicom version. what am i overlooking here?

If you enjoyed reading about "sling question for yugo sks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikeG
November 9, 2006, 10:52 PM
On all 3 of my M59/66a1s there is a sling swivel on the bottom of the butt stock and a loop on the left side of the gas tube/barrel between the front sight and handguard. The M59 should be the same. Is your rifle missing something?

carlrodd
November 9, 2006, 10:54 PM
you answered my question. thanks. that loop went totally unnoticed. i expected a loop or swivel on the underside. thanks again.

If you enjoyed reading about "sling question for yugo sks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!