Taurus .22LR Model 94 Revolver Grips

PDA

Sharpie1
May 20, 2003, 10:38 AM
My father has a Taurus .22LR Model 94 Revolver.

He does not like the rubber grips that came on it. Does anyone know where I might be able to find some replacement grips for this revolver - preferably wood? They need to be as low-profile as possible -- such as those on a Smith and Wesson J-Frame revolver.

I have looked all over the net, but I don't seem to be able to find anything suitable. Also, I don't want to spend a fortune.

Any helpful comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

--tadyson

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus .22LR Model 94 Revolver Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Steve Smith
May 20, 2003, 04:53 PM
Moving to the revolver forum.

Deuce
May 20, 2003, 07:51 PM
I ordered wood grips for my 94 a couple months ago ... I should say back-ordered. Nothing yet. Hogue might have something. Good luck.

Preacherman
May 20, 2003, 11:03 PM
Try the Butler Creek grips (they have the Craig Spegel "Boot" grip design in neoprene) - this is what S&W use as factory grips on many of their revolvers. The Taurus Small Frame grips (part number 50508) will fit your model 94. The Web address is http://www.michaels-oregon.com/butlercreek_p2.asp?grpky=217.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus .22LR Model 94 Revolver Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!