30,20 round magazines

PDA

Sherwin
November 11, 2006, 02:16 PM
I cant believe that they dont allow people to own those kinds of magazines in CA. I have a relative that need those kinds of magazines, so can i go there and give him some because i live in Nevada? Is that legal?

If you enjoyed reading about "30,20 round magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hanzo581
November 11, 2006, 02:31 PM
It would be illegal to posses the hi cap mags in CA, why does he "need" the mags, if you don't mind my asking?

ClarkEMyers
November 11, 2006, 02:59 PM
Not legal advice but much of the law can be found at:
ag.ca.gov/firearms/

2006 Dangerous Weapons Control Law
12020 thru 12040 Unlawful Carrying and Possession

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLE 2. UNLAWFUL CARRYING AND POSSESSION OF WEAPONS
12020. (a) Any person in this state who does any of the following is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or in the state prison:
(2) Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-capacity magazine.

If you enjoyed reading about "30,20 round magazines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!