Cheap nylon holster for handgun with weaponlight

PDA

Soybomb
November 13, 2006, 05:00 AM
I'm thinking about getting a tlr-2 to slip onto my walther p99 when its on the night stand. It seems like it might be handy to have the light attached to the gun. Right now I keep the gun in a $15 uncle mikes IWB. I wouldn't use it for carry but it keeps the trigger covered and if I did want to clip it onto my pants in a hurry I could.

Is there another $15ish IWB cheap nylon holster that would accomidate the P99 with the light on it? It doesn't have to be much because its just for nightstand use. I rather like having the trigger covered and the option of tossing it in my pants in a hurry if I'm so inclined. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Cheap nylon holster for handgun with weaponlight" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Cheap nylon holster for handgun with weaponlight" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!