This is why the AWB must not sunset......

PDA

cslinger
May 20, 2003, 05:04 PM
http://newschannel5.com/news/0305/19/cache.htm

You know the ignorant masses will think this has something to do with the AWB. I mean grenades are used to assault right?

We need an idiot ban plan and simple. I'm sorry sir you are an idiot and I am afraid you will have to leave. The boat will depart at 6:00 and here is your shirt.

Only thing worse than a criminal is a stupid criminal. I mean why sit in front of anybody's house aiming a rifle at it? Whether this guy had evil plans or not does not make him any more or less stupid. Geez, I swear I am beginning to think some of these people are PR stunts and plants. Where is the tin foil?

If you enjoyed reading about "This is why the AWB must not sunset......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DMK
May 20, 2003, 05:14 PM
If more honest citizens were armed, criminals might think twice about pointing a rifle at a school. Chances are that would be the last thing he ever did.

On the other hand, was he aiming the rifle at the building, or was it in a gunrack in the back of his truck pointed at the building. You just can't be sure anymore in these articles.

Standing Wolf
May 20, 2003, 09:08 PM
ATF agents later found pipe bombs, grenades and other illegal weapons hidden at property he owned in Nashville and Maury County.

Oh. It begin to make senseā€”in a perverse way.

blades67
May 20, 2003, 09:26 PM
Wow, stupid hurts.

OEF_VET
May 20, 2003, 10:23 PM
DMK,

He was actually pointing the weapon at the building, right in the heart of downtown Nashville, on one of the busiest streets in the city.

According to an article in the Tennessean, the police also found KKK propaganda in his home, and he had spent time with such an organization in Oklahoma. According to the paper, he told the police he was protecting himself from his Neo-Nazi enemies. Isn't that where all the Neo-Nazi's hang out, in a Jewish synagogue? I mean, isn't that the jist of the vast, right-wing conspiracy? The Jews and the Nazis are working together to get the Klan?

Frank

If you enjoyed reading about "This is why the AWB must not sunset......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!