1911 Sistema front blade sight - where?

PDA

StressPuppy
November 15, 2006, 04:11 PM
I need to find a replacement front blade sight for my Sistema, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find one, or does any one have one laying around? My preference would be an actual Sistema sight, but if I need to modify a basic blade post I'm ok with that as well.

TIA!

If you enjoyed reading about "1911 Sistema front blade sight - where?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mojo-jo-jo
November 15, 2006, 05:40 PM
I sold my Sistema about a year ago. IIRC, it's identical to a USGI 1911A1, as they were made in Argentina under license from Colt. You should be able to get original GI parts from Numrich (www.gunpartscorp.com) as well as any gunsmith.

Sistema1927
November 15, 2006, 06:15 PM
Let me dig into my junk box this weekend and see if I have the one that came off of mine when I put a set of King's on it.

If you enjoyed reading about "1911 Sistema front blade sight - where?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!