CZ Witness 10mm

PDA

HGUNHNTR
November 17, 2006, 04:17 PM
Does anyone own a eaa witness 10mm? I would certainly appreciate any reviews you could offer on this gun. I already own several other 10mms so other suggestions are not necessary. Thank you for you time.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Witness 10mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
telli97
November 17, 2006, 04:41 PM
I didn't know CZ made a 10mm? Are you thinkig of EAA? There is a TON of info on the EAA at www.10mmtalk.com

From what I read about the EAA is that they make a decent pistol and their 10MM is priced right, but the EAA customer service sucks. Again this is just what I've read. I've been interested in a 10MM for awhile and will probably get the Glock G20 to start and work my way into a 1911 style 10mm later when I get more funds.

Good luck.
JP

Dave P
November 17, 2006, 05:37 PM
The Match that I have is wonderful. Accurate, reliable, hard hitting, full capacity, great trigger, looks good, works great, lasts a long time ...

Thinking about getting another.

Dave

HGUNHNTR
November 17, 2006, 08:03 PM
My bad yes I did mean EAA thanks

plateshooter
November 18, 2006, 07:09 AM
I have a 10mm full size Wonder finish Witness. It was purchased as a 45, and I bought the conversion kit for it. It is the most accurate centerfire auto pistol I have ever owned with the 10mm upper on it. MY experience has been excellent with my Witness, and have had no reliability problems at all. I only shoot one load through it, 180gr JHP maxed out with Blue Dot. This load works great for me, and I have no desire to try anything else. I don't hunt much anymore, but I'm thinking about trying it out on some hogs in the southern part of the state. Holds 15+1, plenty of firepower.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/plateshooter/Witness4510mmRSmall.jpg

hso
November 18, 2006, 09:23 AM
Excellent gun!

Very pleasant to shoot.

Accurate and reliable also.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Witness 10mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!