where to find mag baseplate for walther P-99 ?

PDA

MIL-DOT
November 20, 2006, 05:48 PM
a small fire recently resulted in a melted hard case and walther P-99 .40 mag getting melted. thankfully,the pistol and other mags survived.:) turns out the mag is salvagable if i can get a new baseplate for it. the store where i got it isn't actually a walther dealer,and gave me a little run-around and said to call back. i checked numrich and a couple others, google yeilded nothing,as well. any help, as always,much appreciated.....m.r.

If you enjoyed reading about "where to find mag baseplate for walther P-99 ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kahrcarry
November 20, 2006, 06:05 PM
Check out www.carlwalther.com. Earl, the owner of the shop, seems to have anything and everything Walther-related.

Soybomb
November 20, 2006, 07:48 PM
Call or email smith and wesson, they're the US importer of the P99 now. I suspect you'll have them in the mail free of charge. They take excellent care of us walther owners.

Big Dave
November 20, 2006, 11:04 PM
http://www.waltheramerica.com/custsupport.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "where to find mag baseplate for walther P-99 ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!