S&W M&P compact?

PDA

gringolet
November 20, 2006, 07:05 PM
anyone had a chance to work with the new M&P compact 9mm?
I am seeing reviews that it is superior to the glock in ergonomics and
function...does anyone have its dimensions of aol, height and width for comparison purposes?

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W M&P compact?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GunNut
November 20, 2006, 09:22 PM
I've fondled one and came away very impressed by the feel of the gun. It felt more comfortable to me than my Glock 26, but it is also a bit larger too.

It falls between the Glock 26 and 19 too me.

It's a great looking and feeling gun and definitely on my list of guns to buy.

Check out www.mp-pistol.com, there is a compact forum. Some members from here have posted pictures of the 26 and M&P9c together.

Steve

zamboxl
November 21, 2006, 02:12 AM
i love the way that guns looks, however, i like my decock lever, and ext mechanism to much. However that gun seriously made me re concider my preferences, if they ever made one that was da/sa with a safety, or decock ill be all over it.

gringolet
November 21, 2006, 03:50 PM
check out the review of the standard S&W M&P at
www.gunblast.com

Snarlingiron
November 21, 2006, 06:05 PM
if they ever made one that was da/sa with a safety, or decock ill be all over it.

Funny how diverse opinions on these matters are. Those are exactly the things that DISQUALIFY a handgun from my consideration.

treebeard
November 21, 2006, 06:15 PM
I have one and I love it. If you do a search I am sure you will find my range report and the pics I posted comparing my fullsize M&P and my compact side by side.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&W M&P compact?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!