Kel-Tec Trigger Shoe

PDA

jondar
November 21, 2006, 11:30 AM
I am about to order one of these for my P-11, anyone know the most reasonable place to buy one? Also reading a post regarding putting one of these on a P3-AT the poster cautioned that material must be removed from both edges, in that as it comes it will be "wider" than the trigger guard on the .380. Would this hold true for the P-11, or does it have a "wider" trigger guard? Thanks for any help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kel-Tec Trigger Shoe" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
alamo
November 21, 2006, 01:37 PM
It works just fine on the P-11, no mods needed.

This is useful. I would recommend steps 1, 2. I did those and then used some Loctite on the screws. It has stayed on but it can be removed if needed.

http://www.ktog.org/tecwerks8.htm

jondar
November 21, 2006, 02:06 PM
Alamo - Which LocTite did you use, the blue or the strong stuff? I had planned on using some of my wife's clear nail polish but LocTite's probably better.

alamo
November 21, 2006, 03:22 PM
I can't recall the color. I know it wasn't the strong stuff so maybe I used the blue if that is the milder version.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kel-Tec Trigger Shoe" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!