New to me Taurus PT945

PDA

TonyB
November 21, 2006, 03:20 PM
Just picked this up last week for $250(w/ 3 mags)It's like a cross between a sig,a Beretta and a 1911.....I just got to shoot it last night at IDPA..I'm in love...no jams of any kind.Used Rem.Clean fire and Winclean ammo(yet to try hollowpoints)This gun is a real sleeper.I had never even heard of one till I bought it.I've had great luck w/ Taurus in the past,and it looks like it will continue.Plus it fits my Glock 17 holster!So I saved money there too.I like the fact that it can be C and L'ed or DA(I prefer c and L for the most part)The gun does have some wear on the finish,but I think it adds character.I'm not sure how much I'll be shooting it as .45 is a heck of alot more $ than 9mm,but it will make a great HD gun.:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "New to me Taurus PT945" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "New to me Taurus PT945" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!