where to buy a Glock 18?


David S
May 21, 2003, 10:42 PM
No, thats not a typo, i mean the full auto select fire, Glock 18.........im just curious to look at prices.........any links?

If you enjoyed reading about "where to buy a Glock 18?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Robert inOregon
May 21, 2003, 10:52 PM

David S
May 21, 2003, 11:02 PM
HAHAHHAHAH Yeh right!! for a full auto pistol!!

hahahha..........seriouslly guys...

May 21, 2003, 11:17 PM
Dunno bout the 18 but you could try this...


May 21, 2003, 11:19 PM


If there are any out there for sale, you would probably find one at one of these two boards. I personally have never seen one for sale.

rock jock
May 21, 2003, 11:22 PM
Sanchez, that FA switch. Isn't that an unregistered machinegun.

Robert inOregon
May 22, 2003, 12:25 AM
I was just juicing you. The price is actually less. Any Glock sold to law enforcement is about $399 and that price includes three LE magazines and free shipping. And that's no joke!

May 22, 2003, 12:28 AM
What everyone's trying to tell you is that there are no transferrable Glock 18's in the U.S.A. :(

May 22, 2003, 01:20 AM
Nor does Glock give out dealer samples...you a cop and wanna shoot an 18 in the US???? the Glock LE reps will bring it to your department, thats it


May 22, 2003, 12:38 PM
You would have to leave the US to legally own a G18.

El Tejon
May 22, 2003, 01:08 PM
David, IIRC, going price is about $600/unit but that included ('00) demo, support and "training", i.e. familiarization, seminar for SRT team.

If you are looking to purchase one without a SOT on a 4, then I believe you are out of luck as I have not heard that any Class 2s got any sears on Form 1s before 5/86. I may not have complete information.

George Hill
May 22, 2003, 01:39 PM
What is the legality of those FA switches?
If your to drop the cash for the switch - what else do you have to do?


Steve C
April 14, 2008, 03:54 AM
There is a freeze on any FA's not registered by 1986 for civilian ownership in the USA. Parts to make a machine gun are considered the same as having a machine gun by the BATF.

Possession of a machine gun or parts to make a semi auto into a machine gun without the proper registration can get you 10 years in a Federal Penitentiary.

If you want a machine gun and live in a state that doesn't prohibit ownership you need to contact a Class 3 dealer to handle transfers and purchase. The paperwork is extensive and they will investigate you thoroughly so don't have anything in your past you don't want known. Once you own the gun the BATF has the right to inspect it at any time and you must produce it day or night when asked.

April 14, 2008, 04:13 AM
There is one for sale at gunbroker, but there is a disclaimer:

"Unfortunately, these are post 1986 weapons that can only be purchased by law enforcement agencies or by a FFL / SOT holder under certain conditions."

whatever that means...:confused: It's about 2 grands, by the way.

If you enjoyed reading about "where to buy a Glock 18?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!