Used Glocks from CDNN ?

PDA

goon
November 23, 2006, 04:58 PM
Anyone bought one of the used Glocks that Cdnn is selling?
I am specificially thinking about the 22 or 23. When I can afford one it will be my first .40.
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Used Glocks from CDNN ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Harry Paget Flashman
November 23, 2006, 08:40 PM
Got a used G22 from them several years ago. Wasn't disappointed. CDNN has always treated me right.

medic_guns
November 23, 2006, 08:50 PM
+1 for CDNN. I've purchased from them several times.

10-Ring
November 23, 2006, 09:52 PM
Unless it's already blown up, it's hard to go wrong w/ a used Glock. I've seen them w/ a zero round count, I've seen them w/ 1000's of rounds through them and they all look and shoot equally well.

maj13
November 23, 2006, 11:02 PM
I got a G19 from CDNN that was described as "like new" condition, and other than a scratch in the rear sight and a magazine that was pretty beat up, it was in excellent condition. The only problem I had was with my local FFL who wasn't at all happy to take receipt of a gun from CDNN (or any wholesaler for that matter). One of his employees OK'd the transfer without checking with him first, and he was mad as hell when it came in.

So, I'd say check with your dealer to make sure he's OK with it, and then order with confidence-- based on the gun I got, the used Glocks they have are in great shape.

pete f
November 24, 2006, 04:23 AM
your local FFL was probably unhappy as you know now how much markup he's packing on your stuff.

I have bought 10 -12 guns from CDNN< all were as claimed but one, when I sent them pics of the "near new" gun, they admitted it had come out of the "good" selection, offered to swap it or credit the difference on my card.

I asked for the swap and they worked a deal with the FFL for me to get the one i wanted for one transfer price. The second gun (a sig) looked NIB. for $349.

myusername
November 24, 2006, 04:36 AM
What is CDNN?

Thanks

Shawn Dodson
November 24, 2006, 04:44 AM
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

myusername
November 24, 2006, 05:45 AM
Thanks

I see no guns on their site, is there a special place to look?

railroader
November 24, 2006, 05:49 AM
http://www.summitgunbroker.com/1407263.html

Autolycus
November 24, 2006, 07:13 AM
myusername: download the catalog. its a pdf and will have the guns in it.

BlkHawk73
November 24, 2006, 09:01 AM
I'd think that somewhere in your area you must be able to locate used Glocks fror nearly the same prices. Remember, you buy from CDNN but then you've got shipping costs and any transfers fees from your dealer. Might as well get ne locally after those additional costs.

michiganfan
November 24, 2006, 02:46 PM
they have always treated me right

goon
November 24, 2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks.
I have ordered mags from CDNN alot of times and they have always been great. I just wanted to get some input.
When I can afford a .40 I think I am going to go with a Glock.

myusername
November 24, 2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks, I'll download that.

CZ223
November 24, 2006, 09:50 PM
Shhhhh....:evil: Don't tell too many people or we who already know might have a harder time gettin some darn good deals. But, since you already let the cat out of the bag, I just got an unfired, unisued police trade in G32 with night sights and 3 high cap mags for $420.

usp9
November 25, 2006, 11:20 AM
myusername Thanks, I'll download that.

Request their catalog, comes six times a year

SeanSw
November 25, 2006, 01:51 PM
With $10 shipping and a $10 FFL transfer from the local guy, my next gun will probably come from CDNN. I appreciate hearing the good comments about them.

I got the feeling my old FFL dealer wasn't happy about transfering guns too. For $30 a transfer they probably have to do to many of them.

The-Fly
November 25, 2006, 02:14 PM
never ordered a gun from CDNN, but have gotten piles of mags and other stuff from em. Good dealer, wouldn't hesitate to order from them in the future.

cbsbyte
November 25, 2006, 02:26 PM
I delt with CDNN six years ago when buying a used rifle. I never got the rifle since some nitwit, who was not involved with the transaction at the dealer, accidently sold the rifle to someone else who refused to return it to the store. After some arguing the dealer reimbursed me for my troubles. Other than that the ordering went smoothly. Though the dealer did not like ordering the gun from CDNN. They made a stink about it but reconsiderd after I was about the walk out the door. To bad CDNN decided they would no longer sell firearms to Mass residents. It is a shame. :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Used Glocks from CDNN ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!