High Power Clone

PDA

hoek48
November 24, 2006, 10:05 AM
A co-worker purchased a FEG Mod. MBK-Compact, Serial #K021xx. He wants me to clean it up for him. I know it is not a true HP clone. The grips are cracked/broken. Does anyone know if High Power grips will fit on this weapon. The weapon is a traditional DA/SA with maybe 50% of the finish left and rust but no noticable pitting. He paid approx. $125.00. Thanks for any information.

edited: I need help to get the slide off of this weapon. The rear of the slide resembles a S&W with the safety on the slide. I can not get the slide stop lever out in order to get the slide off so that I can clean/check the inside of the frame and slide.

If you enjoyed reading about "High Power Clone" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
banddr2
November 25, 2006, 03:25 PM
I had an FEG Hi Power once, and purchased after market hi power grips and they fit fine. I don't remember enough about takedown to help you out with the slide.

If you enjoyed reading about "High Power Clone" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!