Johnson 1941

PDA

GeorgeR
November 26, 2006, 12:31 PM
I need to completely disassemble (and reassemble-that's the hard part) a Johnson 1941 semi auto. I have field stripping instructions, but if anyone has knowledge of more complete instructions I sure could use the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Johnson 1941" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnBT
November 26, 2006, 05:32 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300053044501

This is all I can find, a 37-page copy of the military manual for less than $7.

John

GeorgeR
November 26, 2006, 05:48 PM
Thank you John. I went ahead and bought it although I suspect it won't be any more detailed than what I have. This should be an adventure :)

Jim K
November 26, 2006, 07:42 PM
I know my advice will be disregarded, but DON'T. There are several parts in that rifle that can't be easily removed and may be damaged or damage other parts if you try.

Field strip as needed, but forget full disassembly unless a broken part has to be replaced.

Jim

BEARMAN
November 26, 2006, 10:34 PM
Have you been to www.johnsonautomatics.com and asked the same question on their MESSAGE BOARD. Or do the same at www.gunboards.com/forums/

If you enjoyed reading about "Johnson 1941" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!