LeMat conversion cylinder

PDA

Rachen
November 27, 2006, 12:04 PM
I recently saw a thread here about somebody who is making conversion cylinders for the LeMat revolver?
I would be interested in a conversion cylinder chambered in .45 Colt or .44 Special. Does anybody have further information?
Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "LeMat conversion cylinder" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
frosty
November 28, 2006, 08:00 AM
Go to Bigironbarrels.com and talk to Jule...Can be done but rather costly...:evil:

Rachen
November 28, 2006, 02:50 PM
I already talked to them folks, and got a deal set up. Costly, naa, I don't care, their site is really cool and I think they have more than enough skills to get any job done. :) :) :)

Third_Rail
November 28, 2006, 02:54 PM
We do! :D

The main problem we've been having is items in shipping getting lost - we've put a stop to that by going to a better post office in the next town over and putting insurance/delivery confirmation on everything.

Thanks again for your order - I look forward to seeing how this turns out in the end... I'm aware of only a few LeMats that were ever converted.

Rachen
November 28, 2006, 03:09 PM
The one that Johnny Ringo used in his 1950s TV epic. The once where the Hollywood screenwriters thought a .410 bore sounded "more powerful" than an 18-gauge:neener:

Insurance and delivery confirmation, that is a good idea, postal system is like a busy Burger Kings, your order might just be forgotten:neener:

webguynh
June 6, 2007, 12:30 AM
Did you get your LeMat converted? I'm interested as well but in addition to the cylinder, I'd like to have a loading gate installed on the frame.

David S
June 21, 2007, 10:38 PM
im also interested in one of these cylinders anymore info?

mike101
June 22, 2007, 06:21 AM
If so, count yourself lucky. I don't know of too many people who got anything they ordered from Bigiron.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=250890

If you enjoyed reading about "LeMat conversion cylinder" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!