C&R Autoloader

PDA

Babarsac
November 27, 2006, 09:21 PM
Well X-mas is right around the corner and I'm thinking of using my C&R for my first autoloader. The 1911's I've seen are way out of my price range so I'm looking at smaller caliber guns. I've been considering:

CZ-52
P-38
Makarov
Colt 1903

I'm not planning on using it for CCW, just fun for the range. I'm really wondering about reliability and ease of cleaning.

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Autoloader" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GunNut
November 27, 2006, 11:08 PM
CZ-52, because it makes a big boom and is a screaming fast cartridge. It's on my short list of guns to buy.

Steve

Anna's Dad
November 28, 2006, 01:56 PM
I absolutely love Maks. I'm starting to think I might be a Makaholic, actually. They're not all C&R eligible, though, so do your homework before placing the order.

=

News Shooter
November 28, 2006, 02:40 PM
I went brain dead when I first got my C & R and bought everything and his dog.
I'm now culling them out. I first sold the CZ-52. Ammo is very expensive.
Don't get me wrong, I love all of them. I'm just trying to calm down a little.
Those are all good choices for you. I would also add a Colt 1908 in .380 ACP,
A Beretta 1934 (sweet little gun), a 1895 Nagant and a Webley MK IV. Love them all, but as I said, ammo is expensive for some.

SAVE UP for a Colt 1911!

longboard
November 28, 2006, 02:47 PM
Aim surplus has some 7.62x25 Polish Tokerovs on sale now. If I did'nt have a CZ 52 I would get one. Oh no! they have a safety so only ffl 1's can get them,:fire: Sorry!
Longboard

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R Autoloader" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!