Choose a rifle poll

PDA

atblis
December 4, 2006, 01:15 AM
Which one would you buy? Price is actually about equal (good deal on the Steyr).

I already have a Tikka in 270 Winchester.

If you enjoyed reading about "Choose a rifle poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hoppy590
December 4, 2006, 01:25 AM
7mm Mag will probibly take anthing but africas big 5. it can take anything on the north american continent ( but invest in a SW500 and some frag grenades if your goin after alaskan bear :evil: take him down with you! )

rangerruck
December 4, 2006, 01:37 AM
surp ammo is everywhere, and very good, for the swede round, plus if you do decide to handload, about a zillion diff bullets are made for it. plus it is so juicy at the long range stuff, the wind just doesn't move it.

ndh87
December 4, 2006, 02:50 AM
7mm is EXPENSIVE

atblis
December 4, 2006, 11:19 AM
7mm isn't that bad. What is it? Like $18 for cheap Remington.

Where are you getting surplus from? I haven't been able to find any for a while.

Ohen Cepel
December 4, 2006, 11:20 AM
I prefer the 6.5 to the 7mm, much more enjoyable to shoot and will do anything I need a rifle to do.

Essex County
December 4, 2006, 12:29 PM
Of the two rifles I prefer the Styer Pro Hunter. I have one in .270 and can't fault it. When I have it with Me it's a good conservation starter....Essex

If you enjoyed reading about "Choose a rifle poll" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!