Best price for a used semi-auto .50 cal rifle?

PDA

SilverBomber
December 5, 2006, 10:39 PM
What is the best price you've seen for a semi-auto? I know a Serbu semi-auto is on the way for $4,000. Have you seen anything else at a price near that?

If you enjoyed reading about "Best price for a used semi-auto .50 cal rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wayne in boca
December 6, 2006, 07:15 AM
The Serbu semi-auto has been "on the way" for around five years now.Don't hold your breath,is my advice.

50 Freak
December 6, 2006, 01:18 PM
The Serbu semi-auto has been "on the way" for around five years now.Don't hold your breath,is my advice.

I think you may have his promise for a mag fed bolt gun confused with the Semi Auto. And he kinda kept that promise by helping in the design of the UltraMag50 where Walter (owner) used to be a Serbu employee.

Serbu only started building a Semi about a 2 years ago. It started with him building and taking to the 2004 Shot Show a non working model. He then took deposits and came out with a working model at the 2005 Shot Show.

Last I heard, he's tweaking the design and hopefully will be shipping in "two weeks".;)

SilverBomber
December 6, 2006, 02:09 PM
He's got a mag-fed without the gas chamber for $3500 that is supposedly shipping in 2 weeks, the semi-auto he hasn't set a time on yet.

CanonNinja
December 6, 2006, 02:35 PM
There's the "fast-action" Cobb .50 if you dont mind M2-style charging... just keep a friend close by for the semi-auto function :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Best price for a used semi-auto .50 cal rifle?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!