Grease Gun Mag loader compatible with Sten Mags?

PDA

marklbucla
December 7, 2006, 07:13 PM
As the title says, would a "box push down style" mag loader for a M3 grease gun be compatible on sten mags?

Or are the dimensions about the top of a Grease gun mag about the same as for a Sten mag?

http://www.keepshooting.com/productimages/firearmaccessories/magazines/accessories/grease_gun_mag_loaderbig.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Grease Gun Mag loader compatible with Sten Mags?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Nhsport
December 7, 2006, 08:44 PM
My guess is that you have an oly 9mm upper for your AR ?
Whatever your use for the sten mag I have tried a couple of loaders and none have been great. I wacked a bunch off of the spring in one of my mags and it still works fine in my semi gun . It is still rough to load, I am going to cut some more

soul_rapier
December 7, 2006, 09:05 PM
looks like a sten mag loader it may be a little wider cause of it being 45 cal. tho it should work

marklbucla
December 7, 2006, 11:53 PM
Yepper.

I had one that looked like that before, but the little hook at the end was much bigger. It worked great, but I sold it along with the Sten Mags because I didn't have a good Mag block for it. I want to get back into the unmodified Sten Mags because of the rumors of AWB2 coming out. (not to derail my own thread)

If you enjoyed reading about "Grease Gun Mag loader compatible with Sten Mags?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!