Venting about Cabelas!

PDA

BsChoy
December 8, 2006, 07:20 PM
Twice I have ordered non coated Hornady A max's for my 308 and both times they have sent me Moly coated!! I don't shooot moly and did not want to start but I refuse to send these back for a third session of unwanted intercourse :fire: ! Anybody else have issues with Cabelas? I plan on sticking with midway for everything like I used to.:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Venting about Cabelas!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dakotasin
December 8, 2006, 07:43 PM
nope. i just walk in and grab what i want from the shelf. never a problem, that way.

steve4102
December 8, 2006, 08:25 PM
Last time I had a problem with Cabela's was about 2 years ago. They sent me the wrong item. I called them and told them they screwd up. They told me to put the package out were UPS usually leaves deliveries. The next day the package was gone and 3 days later the correct one was at my door. I would give them a call, they are top-notch!

griz
December 8, 2006, 09:20 PM
I've never had them get an order wrong, but have had to return two items. They were helpful and didn't give me a hard time at all. That's good enough for me.

IDriveB5
December 8, 2006, 09:39 PM
Always had good experiences with them.

Primersinmyshoe
December 8, 2006, 09:46 PM
Cabela's uses UPS. That's my problem. Twice UPS has left my bullets (2000 bullets, very heavy boxes) at the wrong address. I have given up on reloading the Oregon Trail Laser Cast 200g lead SWC. I've gone back to Meisterbullet, which I can buy locally.

MartinBrody
December 8, 2006, 11:09 PM
In my experience they are a great company to deal with. I have called their customer service 2 times. Both times they were very friendly and I got the sense that there was not a lot of bureaucracy and the person on the phone could resolve my issue without any nonsense.

BsChoy
December 9, 2006, 01:03 AM
I have never had issues till now...I figure the price and the description of what was ordered and what was sent was different enough to be apparent...maybe I am a little crabby today...who knows!

If you enjoyed reading about "Venting about Cabelas!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!