Carbon Fiber Stuff for Remington 700?

PDA

Skunkabilly
May 24, 2003, 07:22 PM
I saw some place that makes carbon fiber Remmy 700 barrels, are there other CF goodies for the 700, like a stock?

If you enjoyed reading about "Carbon Fiber Stuff for Remington 700?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Quintin Likely
May 24, 2003, 09:28 PM
Not that I know of...although I'm sure McMillian or HS could whip up a carbon fiber stock (or a lookalike of one) if you really, really wanted one.

Nero Steptoe
May 25, 2003, 08:11 AM
Remmy's carbon fiber barrels went over like a depleted uranium baloon.

Ledbetter
May 25, 2003, 11:20 AM
H&S Stock.

Not carbon fiber--KEVLAR reinforced!!!

Black too.

TechBrute
May 26, 2003, 09:51 PM
What Ledbetter was trying to say, is that H-S Precision stocks are Kevlar reinforced, and come in a tackitical black.:D

bogie
May 27, 2003, 06:28 PM
Skunky, the coolest benchrest stock is a wood and carbon fiber laminate made by a guy named Scoville.

I can't afford one. But I'd like one...

Frohickey
May 27, 2003, 06:55 PM
Benchrest stocks? Aren't these supposed to be made out of ship anchors and concrete? :D

Snorkel Bob
May 28, 2003, 03:59 PM
YOu can still have CHristianson Bros. make up a carbon fiber barrel. I beleive they use Shielin blanks. I was looking into this last year for a friend of mine

If you enjoyed reading about "Carbon Fiber Stuff for Remington 700?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!