I'm sick of searching

PDA

joonia
December 11, 2006, 10:00 PM
I need some help. Iam looking for novice compitition fixed sights for my rifle. I love target shooting so i thought I might try and get into it cheap. just to try it out. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR. Any help would be appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm sick of searching" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joonia
December 11, 2006, 10:03 PM
30.06 interarms (inherited) Just long range. I don't hunt very much, but I love the range. And like any other man I like competing whether I such or not. I just can't see spending the money on a new rifle right know. I'd like to make that decision if I get wrapped up in it.

joonia
December 11, 2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks Furious, I was running around in circles!!!:banghead:

270Win
December 11, 2006, 10:59 PM
I just put a Williams peep sight on my Henry lever-action .22 - and it was a BIG improvement. I can't speak for Mojo (they have a high reputation around here), but Williams makes a damn fine product.

joonia
December 11, 2006, 11:00 PM
Thanks! This is a good way to start researching.

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm sick of searching" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!