building a single shot pistol

PDA

victor
December 13, 2006, 11:16 PM
I am aware of the BATF paperwork needed prior to starting on my project. I have a rather unique design I have been working on for about three years now and I am ready to begin milling out the prototype. The system I have designed is modular in nature but I haven't nailed down what type of sear and disconnector combo I want to use to make the weapon as safe as possible without making the trigger pull too great. Does anyone have any ideas or possibly a website that could lend some insight? Thanks in advance guys/gals, I have always had good luck on this site.

If you enjoyed reading about "building a single shot pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mrmeval
December 14, 2006, 01:39 AM
It's legal to build one for you own use without asking the ATF. Your state laws may not allow it. I can build a semi-auto AK, AR-15, 1911 or 1919 if I choose.

gamachinist
December 14, 2006, 09:52 AM
Short answer:

http://www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/

The annual suscription I think it 20.00 and allows acess to parts that are closed to public view.

You can sign up and post questions there as an unpaid member though.

If you enjoyed reading about "building a single shot pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!