New Hampshire gunsmith

PDA

aryfrosty
December 14, 2006, 10:27 PM
Can anyone point me at a good gunsmith around southern New Hampshire? Concord/ Bow/ area. I had dealt with a superb 'smith here but have lost track og=f him and don't know where he might be.
Regards
Alan:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "New Hampshire gunsmith" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Devonai
December 14, 2006, 10:46 PM
You want Brad Lewis of Lewis Arms.

550 Route 3A
Bow, NH
(603) 228-9994

nhhillbilly
December 14, 2006, 11:56 PM
Lewis arms in Bow and Tarnham supply in Concord, This is Rick Devoid for revolvers.

aryfrosty
December 15, 2006, 02:24 AM
Thanks to both of you. I will check out what you gave me. Brad Lewis installed sights on a Mauser for me a few years ago but I wasn't sure if he still did revolvers. I have a Smith M-21 I want to get worked over.
Regards

GrantCunningham
December 15, 2006, 11:48 AM
For a S&W revolver in NH, Rick Devoid is "the man." Great guy, really knows his stuff. (He's also one of the few people I'd ever trust with a S&W auto - if I ever sank low enough to carry a self-stuffer, of course! :evil: )

If you enjoyed reading about "New Hampshire gunsmith" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!