Why does Jeff White always close threads?

PDA

Joe7cri
December 16, 2006, 03:08 PM
Today, 11:20 AM #37
Jeff White

All right, we seem to have reached a new low withthis thread. Celebrating the shooting of law enforcement officers in the line of duty is definately not on the High Road.

There are other places on the internet where you can do this. You can't do it here. If you aren't comfortable with that then perhaps the staff can help you with your decision to find a forum that is more in tune with your ideas.

This one is done.

Jeff

Jeff, maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't notice any celebrating of the shooting of LEO's. The theme of the topic was more of - The Shooters may have shot these agents accidently because of the way the warrant was executed. And I agree most people will chime in with the comment that anyone who kicks in my door will be shot, and depending on the circumstances I may also agree with that statement. But I didn't read any posts that encouraged or celebrated the shooting of LEO's.

Maybe you should take your bias attitude to another forum!

If you enjoyed reading about "Why does Jeff White always close threads?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
otasan
December 16, 2006, 03:10 PM
that this thread will be closed faster than a knitting class on amphetamines! :uhoh:

Joe7cri
December 16, 2006, 03:12 PM
I'm surprised it lasted this long and that I can still log on. LOL!

Jeff White
December 16, 2006, 03:15 PM
Joe check you're PMs.

Justin
December 16, 2006, 03:52 PM
Joe, I'll just point out that no one is holding a gun to your head and making you read THR. If you dislike the way the forum is moderated, you're free to go somewhere that's more to your liking.

If you enjoyed reading about "Why does Jeff White always close threads?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!