30-30 Model 94 Trapper

PDA

westernboy
December 18, 2006, 03:11 PM
I have been looking all over for a Model 94 Trapper. I ride dirt bikes and when hunting or camping in the Florida/Georgia swamps you want protection. Any way the 30-30 Trapper would be perfect for me, and if someone could let me know where I could find one (if you arenít willing to part with yours) please let me know.

If you enjoyed reading about "30-30 Model 94 Trapper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Baba Louie
December 18, 2006, 03:39 PM
WOW! These things got pricey after the factory doors closed didn't they???

http://www.gunsamerica.com/search.cgi?lowprice=0&highprice=99999999&age=0&uid=&words=trapper&category=2664&state=All

Probably gonna hold onto the couple I own. Sorry westernboy. Check out the GunsAmerica link and break out your checkbook

GrandmasterB
December 18, 2006, 03:51 PM
Check pawn shops. There are lots of lever .30-30's out there, but perhaps not so many in the Trapper configuration. I have a Trapper in .357mag and I wouldn't trade it. Such a handy size and so much fun to shoot.

Good luck in your search. You might also look for Rossis and Pumas and Marlins if you aren't married to the Winchesters as they have gotten pricey.

If you enjoyed reading about "30-30 Model 94 Trapper" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!