"Liberal" writes about Mustang Ranch MG Shoot

PDA

SoCalShooter
December 18, 2006, 04:49 PM
Well constructed article in my opinion a bit lofty in the wording though. I think Mustang Ranch may have converted this one, atleast a little.

http://www.goodmagazine.com/section/Features/The_Mustang_Range_Machine-Gun_Shoot

:Disclaimer:
Its a long read.

If you enjoyed reading about ""Liberal" writes about Mustang Ranch MG Shoot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
phoglund
December 18, 2006, 06:15 PM
Interesting read. I especially like the comment:

"But one thing seems certain to me: no one who's never shot a gun should be permitted to create gun-control policy."

Even the facts presented in the article are fairly accurate!

ArfinGreebly
December 18, 2006, 06:32 PM
Not to be picky, or anything.

Mustang Ranch is a famous brothel.

Mustang Range is a gun range.

You probably don't want to show up at the Mustang Ranch with a rifle. Your gun would be welcome though. _ :D

SoCalShooter
December 18, 2006, 06:38 PM
Not to be picky, or anything.

Mustang Ranch is a famous brothel.

Mustang Range is a gun range.

You probably don't want to show up at the Mustang Ranch with a rifle. Your gun would be welcome though. _

I know I had to do a double take when I read it. I noticed another thread about this, apparently I am a little late but it was a thread that editorlialized the piece.

Skywarp
December 18, 2006, 06:52 PM
Hahahaha I spend alot of time in Fallon so I was like uhhh liberals are cool with brothels so I'm sure it's not a big deal.

And mustang range really is the most fun you can have with your clothes on, thenyou can go a mile or two down the road to Patrick and take em off!

Justin
December 18, 2006, 06:57 PM
Duplicate post:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=241520

If you enjoyed reading about ""Liberal" writes about Mustang Ranch MG Shoot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!