Good Richmond, VA gun shops?

PDA

Monkeyleg
December 18, 2006, 11:56 PM
I just had a Richmond area shop cancel off my site.

I'd like to find a first-rate shop to put in that spot.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good Richmond, VA gun shops?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RNB65
December 18, 2006, 11:59 PM
Green Top Sporting Goods

DeGoff's Guns

Southern Gun World

Bob Moates Sport Shop

That's the big 4 in order of size. After that, you've got your usual chain retailers - Dicks and Wal Mart.

jaysouth
December 19, 2006, 01:05 AM
Green top sells more guns that the rest of retailer in the Commonwealth put together. I swear that they have more used Remington autoloader sitting in their racks than can be found in gun cabinets in the rest of Virginia.

So the Kimber and Smith reps have told me. They are good folks to do business with. They also stock a good selection of Les Baers. If you are a regular, they are very good about transfers and returning guns to the Manufacturer for repairs.

Friday at 5:00 P.M. is sensory overload. I am suprised that there is not a fire marshal restricting admittance on account of the crowd.

DeGoffs is a good place with knowledgible folks and the prices are O.K. Sometimes they stock items that Greentop will not carry(Para Ordnance handguns comes to mind) The rest of the shops in the area hurt.

Total sensory overload is to leave the gun show at the Showplace, drop by DeGoffs, then head to Greentop. You will have seen dozens of thousands of guns by day's end.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good Richmond, VA gun shops?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!