Last firearm of the year!!

PDA

10-Ring
December 19, 2006, 11:42 PM
Well, I wanted to end the year w/ a bang (so to speak) and w/ the political tide turning in CA, I thought another firearm. I went through my handgun wish list but nothing was singing to me. Then last night, I was playing w/ my RRA middy and realized I needed another AR something
So, today, I went to the toy store & talked to the owners....Finally (after almost 2 hours), I decided on another AR, this time a 9mm carbine - CMMG 9mm upper :cool: w/ a Stag lower :cool: NICE!
Pick up day is 12-29-06

2006 was very very good to me! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Last firearm of the year!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
possum
December 19, 2006, 11:45 PM
sweet sounds great, please tell us how it does for you, 2006 has been good to me but not that good, 2 ar's! you can never have to many right! i have always liked the 9mm uppers and it will definetly make for some fun cheaper than normal shooting huh! good choice and i wish you the best with it, and hopefully next year will be as good!

10-Ring
December 20, 2006, 12:04 AM
possum - thanx!
To me, to have my family's health, a roof over our heads, food on the table, & smiles on our faces...it's all good! To be able to buy toys for the members in my family is icing! ;)

Hoppy590
December 20, 2006, 12:11 AM
i hope to get a k31 before the year ends. my xmas present to myself

10-Ring
December 20, 2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I know it's really just another day but there's something about 12-31 that seems like a deadline for action :evil: SO, I try to get something before then :D

iamkris
December 20, 2006, 01:04 AM
I bought a Arisaka Type 99 about 2 weeks ago and thought it was the last one this year. Then I found a reasonable deal on a S&W M1917...just sent my C&R to the guy today.

Hopefully, THAT is the last one. Been a bit of an addict this year (I think I've picked up nearly 20 this year alone.)

rero360
December 20, 2006, 01:49 AM
I spent a ton of money on my savage to get it running with the pack, hart barrel, leupold mark 4 tac scope, badger rings and base, mcmillan a-5 stock, only bought one gun this year, my M1 back in the spring, but i figure the upgrades to the savage must count for something. hopefully I'll have the barreled action back and the stock in by the time i come home on leave in late april.

Kali Endgame
December 20, 2006, 02:00 AM
10-Ring, great idea. Too bad my 30 days ends tomorrow and I am in Nevada. They sell AK-47's in the Hardware stores here! Hopefuly I can get one when I return to the prison colony.

If you enjoyed reading about "Last firearm of the year!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!