Question Posting to Boards/M1

PDA

eclancy
December 20, 2006, 11:57 AM
Gentlemen,
I have been ask that I should post my files on my web site and NOT to the M1 Garand Boards as I do now. What do you guys think I sould do. Drop the Boards, or post as I do now ? Important input please as I might have to drop one site already.
Thanks again
Clancy

If you enjoyed reading about "Question Posting to Boards/M1" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Khornet
December 20, 2006, 01:37 PM
web site. Always love anything about the M1.

Ned Flangers
December 20, 2006, 01:44 PM
I haven't been here long and don't really know what you're talking about (:) ) but why wouldn't they want you to post the info there. I think its great you are putting this stuff out, very informative.

Eat Beef
December 21, 2006, 12:18 AM
I've only been to your website a couple of times, but I open EVERY Ed Clancy post here.

I really love the fascinating tidbits you turn up, and appreciate the time and effort you put into the history of our beloved rifle.

Please tell whomever doesn't like your posts that they are always free to ignore them, and please don't stop posting on the boards.

Thanks, James

eclancy
December 21, 2006, 12:01 PM
Gentlemen,
Many guys tell me my data is old info that they don't see why I post it. Others tell me I take up to much space I know it's crazy, but that's some of the answers I get. I am trying to get some sponsors for about 50 buck a month to help me keep up my sites and other costs. That's what I think the Boss is looking for and she sometimes gets P.O. with some of the data I get telling me my data is not important to them unless I can tell them how much their M1 is worth and when was it built. I have been paying all the costs out of the Boss pocket and she can't see why the guys don't try to help me out?? By buying a book/CD
Anyway thanks guys for your comebacks.
Ed
ps I will try to keep my data as is for as long as I can.

If you enjoyed reading about "Question Posting to Boards/M1" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!