I might want a fake AR15 Suppressor. Where do I find them?

PDA

El Rojo
December 20, 2006, 03:07 PM
For those of you who don't know, the AR15 is legal in this state again and if I go with a rifle without any evil features, I can go detachable magazine. So I am thinking, since I have to get rid of the flash suppressor anyway and put something on the end of the barrel, it might be nice to have a fake suppressor just for the fun of it.

So who makes them? Go ahead and post up anything you know of. I would like to get the wide range of choices from cheap to expensive. From completely fake looking to what looks real. I might even stock some of them on my website if they are cool enough and I can make a decent profit.

Also, I don't think there are any laws against fake suppressors in the PRK, but if you know something I don't, please share.

If you enjoyed reading about "I might want a fake AR15 Suppressor. Where do I find them?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
outofbattery
December 20, 2006, 04:37 PM
What about a DPMS "Tuber" upper if you want to go for a crazy look? It resembles an MP5SD meets M203,kind of neat actually.I'd like to see one with an ergo grip,a winter trigger guard and an ACE stock to have a bizzaro HK looking AR:D

El Rojo
December 20, 2006, 05:06 PM
I have a friend who swears his tuber is awesome. I will look into it again. What else?

1911user
December 20, 2006, 05:27 PM
That fake suppressor will add quite a bit of weight to the muzzle. It will affect the balance and handiness of it. They are solid aluminum, not hollow inside.

battlehatch
December 20, 2006, 05:29 PM
AR15's are PRK legal again? Someone enlighten me...

walking arsenal
December 20, 2006, 05:36 PM
I've got one for sale if your interested.

It's for a MAC 11 but i had an adapter made for it by TROS USA that allows it to fit the AR-15 1/2x28 threads.

It looks neat on the end of the barrel, I had an upper that was threaded and then sold the upper without the suppressor. Now i dont have a threaded rifle, therefore, no use.

I can E-mail you pics too if you want.

$95 + shipping. Or i trade for stuff too.

El Rojo
December 20, 2006, 05:36 PM
Here is an explanation of how it works.

http://calguns.net/a_california_arak.htm

That is fine if it is heavy or whatever, I want to check it out. I have 10 lowers, I will have just as many if not more uppers, so I want to have options.

If you enjoyed reading about "I might want a fake AR15 Suppressor. Where do I find them?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!