American Dad...Best Christmas Ever

PDA

#shooter
December 21, 2006, 10:18 AM
I watch American Dad now and then and thought I would share this funny clip. The Mondale segment is great, but it is the ending that is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywzLyULNO4

If you enjoyed reading about "American Dad...Best Christmas Ever" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Werewolf
December 21, 2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks - enjoyable.

Regarding the ending - makes one wonder doesn't it?

Spot77
December 21, 2006, 10:39 AM
Nice gun handling. :eek:

limbaughfan
December 21, 2006, 11:07 AM
that was great

Hoppy590
December 21, 2006, 11:30 AM
seriously. if some one here invents a time machine. go back in time and take the bullet for brady.

NORTEXED
December 21, 2006, 12:02 PM
American Dad is a stitch. Several weeks ago, I ask my wife to pick up some Cheese Its at the store Sunday afternoon, and she came home with Cheese Nips, my 12 Y.O. and I explained to her that they were NOT the same. 1 1/2 hours later on American Dad, Roger the alien comes into the kitchen, takes a box out of the cabinet, shakes it, and screams "Da-- it Francine, when will you ever learn, Cheese Its and Cheese Nips are not the same". My son was watching it with us on the foot of the bed, and he and I went into hysterics. Wife was not impressed when he told her "see Mom, even the cartoon alien knows they're not the same".

Deanimator
December 21, 2006, 02:00 PM
"I'm German, it's what we do!"

"Still German!"

tubeshooter
December 21, 2006, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I thought about the various firearms boards I visit when I saw that episode.... :D

Cromlech
December 21, 2006, 06:04 PM
Hahaha, so true. :D

Sheldon J
December 21, 2006, 07:02 PM
Archie bunker was way ahead of his time with this one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLjNJI54GMM&NR

#shooter
December 21, 2006, 10:58 PM
Yea, his gun handling is awful. He uses his pistol like it’s a pointer.

If you enjoyed reading about "American Dad...Best Christmas Ever" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!