Need Good used GP100 4" .357 Mag

PDA

Let Us Reason
December 21, 2006, 02:52 PM
Does anyone have a used GP100 4" Stainless .357 Mag for sale?

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Good used GP100 4" .357 Mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
don95sml
December 21, 2006, 05:19 PM
You might want to try posting in the classified section of rugerforum.com for additional input. I believe you need to sign up for membership to use the classifieds, but you probably will want to do that anyway since you plan to be a Ruger owner. Registration is quick - and free.

Bula
December 21, 2006, 05:47 PM
I had the same post on THR classifieds about a month or so ago, With no luck. It appears the the GP's have quite a following. I ended up buying a LNIB 4" in stls. at the last show here in Phx for $370. It drove me nuts to hear about guys finding minty 4" SS GP's for $250.00. I'd find used ones local and they were all banged up selling for $25 less than new. Good luck my freind.

mike101
December 21, 2006, 07:51 PM
Did you try www.gunsamerica.com ?

Jrsmith
December 22, 2006, 02:27 PM
Ha! Bula, if you feel bad just know that the only place around here I can find a new GP 100 in stainless is going to charge me AT LEAST $430 (if I can get them to deal) or more likley $480ish. Talk about feeling bad about paying too much for a gun... oh well, I just got a new job and I can afford it.

hso
December 22, 2006, 09:17 PM
LUR,

You should drop down to the sale/trade forum here and post a WTB (wanted to buy) in FL instead of posting here.

It wouldn't do much good to move this thread so I'm going to ask you post there (http://thehighroad.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22) within the rules for BST.

Just mention the state in your the WTB used GP100 4" Stainless .357 Mag thread.

Good luck.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Good used GP100 4" .357 Mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!