Got a new AR

PDA

kahr404life
December 21, 2006, 06:09 PM
I added a stable mate to my full sized Bushy. Ain't she nice! Bushy M4 with 16 inch barrel, take off handle (need that flip sight and eotech), and collapsing stock. I can't wait to shoot her.

If you enjoyed reading about "Got a new AR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
possum
December 21, 2006, 07:48 PM
nice, congrats on the new rifle, if that is the model with the izzy flash suppresor it's hard to tell in the pic, i have the same model and i love it. i am sure you will be happy with it. i do suggest a buis and an eo-tech that is the way i have mine set up and i couldn't be more happy.

kahr404life
December 21, 2006, 08:59 PM
No izzy break but I like them as well. The rifle sports a stock half bird cage flash suppresor at this time.

treebeard
December 21, 2006, 09:12 PM
Congrats!:D :D

10-Ring
December 21, 2006, 09:57 PM
Congrats! I just picked up another AR myself & I can't tell you how good it is to have them in the stable! ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Got a new AR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!