Arotek glock grip extentions?

PDA

megatronrules
January 6, 2003, 03:30 AM
Does arotek make grip extenders for the mini glocks? I checked thair webpage but diddn't see any however i do remember reading a guns and ammo article on 2 arotek glocks models 26&27 a while back. These guns featured arotek grip extenders. They were square shaped kind of like the +2 glock extenders but added no extra rounds to the magazine.

If arotek no longer makes these does anyone here know of any places who make grip extenders for the mini glocks that are similar in shape to a glock 30's grip extention? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Arotek glock grip extentions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
curt
January 8, 2003, 02:42 PM
I believe pierce and scherer (sp?) both make extensions. I have a +2 on my G27 from i believe pierce (don't have it handy right now). Its marked +2, which if true would make mine illegal at 11 rounds. However i found i couldn't stuff more than 10 in with a little slack left to help tac reloads. You'll want to check if you get a +2, espeacially if its a 9mm.

ruger357
January 8, 2003, 02:53 PM
Curt is right Pierce makes them.

Kevlarman
January 8, 2003, 04:43 PM
I much prefer the Pearce version than the Scherer. The Pearce ones are so good they look like they are OEM!

http://www.pearcegrip.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Arotek glock grip extentions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!