M1A

PDA

selector67
December 21, 2006, 09:59 PM
Well, I got Christmas for myself this year, I turned my M1A into a sniper rifle. Always wanted to, but never got around to it. Got a bipod, scope mount, and a illuminated target dot riflescope. I guess I need to get a cheek rest for the buttstock. What do you guys think.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "M1A" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
doubleg
December 21, 2006, 10:28 PM
I

Want

One

treebeard
December 21, 2006, 10:41 PM
Dang that's a big scope!! Very nice for sure!! Makes me want one.

10-Ring
December 21, 2006, 10:42 PM
Merry Christmas to you! ;) She's a beaut! How well does she shoot?

Kaylee
December 21, 2006, 10:43 PM
Well that's right pretty - you did a great job on it!

Beautiful stock!

f4t9r
December 21, 2006, 10:44 PM
Very nice and Merry Christmas
Tell Santa I want one

selector67
December 21, 2006, 10:52 PM
Have not taken her out yet, I will this weekend, I"ll let you know how she shoots.:D

treebeard
December 21, 2006, 11:06 PM
I have 2 M1A1's in my basement along with about 10 other rifles. I am holding them for someone. They are both LNIB and I am very very tempted to go shoot them. Arghh.....the agony!:banghead:

possum
December 21, 2006, 11:19 PM
looks good, what kind of mount did you use? i was thinking about going with the arm's #18 i think it is. i think you did a fine job. i is my personal opinion that the m1a is the best semi auto rifle ever devised. i love em an i hope one day to be able to save the money up to get one and accesories the heck out o it much like you have. my problem is i get a little bit and spend it, i don't mind saving for rtiment but i can't save for an expensive gunto save my life.:banghead:

rockstar.esq
December 22, 2006, 02:16 AM
That scope seems like it's VERY high over the boreline. The cheekpiece comment is well founded. I love the M1A but I think I'm more interested in using one sans optics to make it handier.

Bazooka Joe71
December 22, 2006, 02:26 AM
Awesome rifle....I'm jealous!

The great thing about that rifle is, if you ran out of bullets, you can take that scope off and beat someone over the head with it:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "M1A" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!