Looking to get a M1A need help

PDA

jeffrice6
December 22, 2006, 03:56 PM
Well thinking about getting a Springfield National or Super match, could any of you point me in the right direction to some online dealers. Just looking around i have seen prices all over the board and was hoping someone has seen some good deals out there. Thanks :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking to get a M1A need help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wayne in boca
December 22, 2006, 04:59 PM
Try Larry Knesek at knesekguns.com .He sells at 5% over cost,as I recall.That's where I got my Socom.

nbkky71
December 22, 2006, 09:46 PM
budsgunshop.com seems to have some decent prices on M1A rifles. I've never bought anything from that outfit though.

Unless you want a NIB rifle, you might poke around m-14forum.com . A NM or supermatch will pop up from time to time.

Also check around any local rifle ranges that have highpower matches. You just might find a shooter that wants to get rid of theirs! That's how I managed to score my M1A a few years ago.

30Cal
December 23, 2006, 11:57 AM
Had a guy at our local match selling a NM with 80rd through it for $950. Ask around.

Consider weight in your decision. The NM weighs one pound more than a standard M1A. Add yet another pound for the Supermatch (and add two more pounds on top of that for the lead you'll need to put in the buttstock to get it to balance well). If you're not buying a rifle for competition, I'd recommend the NM over the Supermatch.

Ty

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking to get a M1A need help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!