who answers 'e' mails?

PDA

Astridgilberto
December 22, 2006, 09:13 PM
I have sent at least three 'e'mails in the last two weeks and not got a reply to any of them in the 'contact us' box. Can somebody advise me about this

astridgilberto

If you enjoyed reading about "who answers 'e' mails?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
December 22, 2006, 10:16 PM
3 of us do, but if the other two are anything like me, they're swamped with work/family right now.

PM me and let me know what you need.

scout26
December 23, 2006, 02:15 AM
3 of us do, but if the other two are anything like me, they're swamped with work/family right now.

I'm guessing one is Santa Claus......... :neener:

Astridgilberto
December 23, 2006, 06:32 AM
Dear Dereckzeana,

Thanks for the reply, sorry if I was cause of part of your swamping. My problem in a nutshell is that I put the wrong user name on my site and I want to change it, but there doesn't appear to be any way to do this, can you help?

astridgilberto

Mal H
December 23, 2006, 11:12 AM
As Derek said, you can use the Private Message feature to him (or to me) with your name change request.

Click on either of our names in this thread and select "Send a private message to ...".

Justin
December 23, 2006, 06:10 PM
I check my THR email at least every couple of days.

Somewhat less, lately, due to the holidays and such.

Jspy
December 25, 2006, 09:21 AM
Around the first of November I was having trouble as well concerning my log-in. It seemed everytime I attempted to log in, it would do the usual welcome and redirect me,but in reality it didn't recognize me and would treat me as a guest. No posting privileges etc. I also tried every way possible to contact someone(moderator) from THR, on how best to rectify the situation. Never got one feedback. Kind of hard to get ahold of someone when you can't post. I finally went to TFL and posted my problem there and got a response from someone who recommended deleting all of my cookies from THR, and restarting my PC. Finally the problem was taken care of, but it was a long time coming. Maybe the Mods shoud consider placing a sticky at the top with general information on what to do when having similar problems such as mine. Its very discouraging when you have no way to contact them when you can't log in.

If you enjoyed reading about "who answers 'e' mails?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!