Special Interest Arms and their Enfield K conversion

PDA

Mumbles_45
December 23, 2006, 12:06 AM
Does anyone know anything about Special Interest Arms or their Enfield "K" conversion? ( http://www.specialinterestarms.com/#Enfield%20K )

I haven't even called them yet, but was wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past and if so has anything to say one way or another regarding their experience.

-Patiently waiting for iamkris to tell me to use the search feature, and Cosmoline to tell me that I'll go to hell if I modify a milsurp.

If you enjoyed reading about "Special Interest Arms and their Enfield K conversion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MechAg94
December 23, 2006, 12:42 AM
I have never heard of that before. You can go to hell later. :)

Personally, I am not sure why I would want that rifle. The suppressed .45 maybe, but not the 7.62. I like the idea of a suppressed .45 rifle. A step up from a .22 LR.

rockstar.esq
December 23, 2006, 01:19 AM
The .45 might be a DeLisle conversion which was an exceedingly cool clandestine operations gun used during WWII. I would absofriggenloutely love one of those bad boys!

dm1333
December 23, 2006, 01:55 PM
I was, and still am, interested in one of his 7.62x39 conversions. Last summer I was on vacation in NV and stopped at his shop. The workmanship on his conversions seemed to be high quality. My money situation has kept me from getting an Enfield converted though.

GRIZ22
December 23, 2006, 02:04 PM
Considering the cost of the Enfield plus conversion I've seen bolt action 7.62X39s go for less. Unless of course you want a 7.62X39 Enfield but it seems it'll be a long bolt throw for the cartridge.

KaceCoyote
December 23, 2006, 05:02 PM
Neat! great truck gun!

Mumbles_45
December 23, 2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the info dm1333.

KaceCoyote, Truck gun is exactly what I had in mind, well, Jeep gun to be precise.

GRIZ22, It's not so much that I want a 7.62x39 Enfield or even a 7.62x39 bolt gun, as it is I want a truck gun and I've already got the Enfield, its been sitting unused in an unused drag bag in the back of a closet for almost a year, and this conversion will hopefully solve both of those problems (the Enfields lack of use and my lack of truck gun)

I am semi-interested in the .45 supressed idea, especially if it used 1911 mags, but even though compatibility with my carry gun would be nice, I would still rather have it fire rifle rounds.

Antihero
December 24, 2006, 04:02 AM
I cant for the life of me get the "click link above for more details on this kit" to work so im going to give my keep my thoughts on the idea of a 7.62x39 Enfield in general.

I personlly would never want this. At $250 bucks you could get a nice lever action 30-30 for a truck gun that will outperform the 7.62x39. the 7.62x39 is a fine cartridge for what it is, but i think a bolt action in that caliber is useless.

IMHO id sell the enfield and put it towards a good 30-30 levergun, or if your absolutly set on the 7.62x39 how about trading the enfield for an SKS?

Mumbles_45
December 24, 2006, 11:26 AM
I have an SKS, and dont particularly care for it.

I like leverguns, don't know why I haven't bought one yet. I don't know, I just want something else, no good reason. Now, I don't want something else if it's going to be junk, but so far the only person who has any experience with the guy says his work appeared to be good.

kirkcdl
December 24, 2006, 11:46 AM
If you already have the Enfield,why not just buy the kit and do it yourself? www.rhinelandarms.com

Antihero
December 24, 2006, 04:27 PM
I have an SKS, and dont particularly care for it.

I like leverguns, don't know why I haven't bought one yet. I don't know, I just want something else, no good reason. Now, I don't want something else if it's going to be junk, but so far the only person who has any experience with the guy says his work appeared to be good.

What would this actually be used for? You mentioned it as a truck gun, but a truck gun for what?

Bear, cougar, wildlife in general?

Defence against the two-legged?

Plinking?

Saying you have a truck gun?

A 30-30 out performs a 7.63x39 in every way. The only way i could seee this as usable would be if i lived in an area where the only ammo i could find in abundance was the 7.62x39. The 7.62x39 is a fairly weak cartridge that is best used for semi and full auto rifles, the only benefit i could see over a lever action 30-30 is the enfield kit more than likely holds more rounds than 6.

Sell/trade said enfield and the SKS and get a lever action for a truck gun.

Andrew Wyatt
December 24, 2006, 04:41 PM
the enfield makes a dandy truck gun as is. don't hack it up.

Antihero
December 24, 2006, 04:49 PM
the enfield makes a dandy truck gun as is. don't hack it up.

Also a good point, 303 isnt hard to find and it more powerful than the 7.62x39 and the 30-30.

dm1333
December 24, 2006, 07:15 PM
The conversion is expensive and I keep thinking that I could buy a CZ 527 and get my Enfield rebarreled and scope it for hunting use. On the other hand the sporter version that I handled was light and really well balanced and felt great.

Mumbles_45
December 24, 2006, 07:44 PM
I cant for the life of me get the "click link above for more details on this kit" to work

Yeah, it doesn't work for me either, you just have to scroll down about halfway until you get to it.

303 isnt hard to find

Actually, I have a harder time finding .303 than I would like, not impossible, but a hassle none the less. Also, it's more expensive, and the Enfield is the only rifle I own that shoots it, and while having another 7.62x39 might be boring, having one less flavor to keep track of and shop for is a good thing.

don't hack it up.

but I wanna hack it up.

For the crazy C&R types that no doubt want me hanged after that statement, I bought the rifle in mildly hacked condition (nothing too serious, just the wood and the sights) but I'm not casting the first stone here, just picking up where someone else left off.

a truck gun for what? Bear, cougar, wildlife in general? Defence against the two-legged? Plinking? Saying you have a truck gun?

Mostly plinking and saying I have a truck gun, but I suppose all of the above are always a possiblility.

The 7.62x39 is a fairly weak cartridge that is best used for semi and full auto rifles

Best used for semi autos why, so in addition to being "weak" it can be innaccurate? I don't know, but I'd be willing to bet that I can get much better consistency from a bolt gun with the allegedly match grade barrel included in the conversion kit than I can with an SKS or AK what with all the gas tubes and bayonette lugs and whatnot putting pressure on various parts of the barrel.

Antihero
December 25, 2006, 12:48 AM
Actually, I have a harder time finding .303 than I would like, not impossible, but a hassle none the less. Also, it's more expensive, and the Enfield is the only rifle I own that shoots it, and while having another 7.62x39 might be boring, having one less flavor to keep track of and shop for is a good thing.

I have a couple of guns in the same caliber and have yet to find a pair of them that shoot the same type of ammo the best, so you'll probably have to buy different ammo anyway. 303 is available at WalMart and 30-30 is available anywhere that has anything to do with guns.

but I wanna hack it up.

For the crazy C&R types that no doubt want me hanged after that statement, I bought the rifle in mildly hacked condition (nothing too serious, just the wood and the sights) but I'm not casting the first stone here, just picking up where someone else left off.

For the record i dont have a problem with hacking milsurps as long as they arent usable in their previous codition. I rather see a converted enfield than a thrashed Enfield that cant be used.

Best used for semi autos why, so in addition to being "weak" it can be innaccurate? I don't know, but I'd be willing to bet that I can get much better consistency from a bolt gun with the allegedly match grade barrel included in the conversion kit than I can with an SKS or AK what with all the gas tubes and bayonette lugs and whatnot putting pressure on various parts of the barrel.

Best used for auto's because of its lack of recoil. They are plenty of inaccurate bolt actions and tack driving semi autos so that blanket statement isnt really true. Weather or not theres one chambered in 7.62x39 i dont know....

And yes the 7.62x39 is a weak cartridge, but its fine for battle rifles.

Heres something that you probably didnt think of:

With this supposed "match grade" barrel will you be firing match grade ammo? Or will it be fed surplus and varying flavors of Wolf? I could almost bet that it wont be much more accurate than the enfield with cheap ammo.

So it boils down to this if you convert the Enfield you will lose:

Power
Range
$250
Have no change in accuracy?

And you will gain

The ability to not buy yet another caliber

and.....um.......

Besides the fact that you dont use the Enfield what is wrong with it?

kngflp
December 25, 2006, 01:08 AM
"We have just begun production of our Enfield .45 Carbine, with an integral suppressor!
It is based on the Rhineland Arms .45 acp kit.

The suppressor is integral to the gun, so there is only one NFA tax."

So are suppressors leagal if they are built into the gun? Whay don't more people do this?

RCR29
December 25, 2006, 01:17 AM
Suppressors have always been legal under federal law. You have to pay $200 for the tax stamp. The reason there is only one stamp required is because it is integral with the barrel, making the barrel length over 16". If it was not an integral suppressor and could be removed, the barrel length would be less than 16", which would make it a SBR, requiring another $200 tax stamp.

Mumbles_45
December 25, 2006, 02:14 AM
I have a couple of guns in the same caliber and have yet to find a pair of them that shoot the same type of ammo the best, so you'll probably have to buy different ammo anyway. 303 is available at WalMart and 30-30 is available anywhere that has anything to do with guns.

two rifles sharing the same caliber, but not the same ideal brand can still share ammo if the need arises, two rifles in different calibers cannot share ammo at all. As for Wal-Mart, the one near me is pretty sorry, I'd be lucky to get someone to the sporting goods area, with the right key. Like I said .303 is not impossible to find in my area, just difficult. I usually buy it from a local gunshop when he has it in, but he is sold out more often then not.

They are plenty of inaccurate bolt actions and tack driving semi autos so that blanket statement isnt really true

I'm well aware of that, but I thought we were talking about 7.62x39 semi-autos, and the main three that come to mind, Mini-30s, Kalashnikov clones and SKSs aren't generally known to drive tacks.

7.62x39 is a weak cartridge, but its fine for battle rifles.

Technically that would be assault rifles, battle rifles don't use the weak cartridges.

With this supposed "match grade" barrel will you be firing match grade ammo? Or will it be fed surplus and varying flavors of Wolf?

I don't know, I haven't even decided if I'm going to convert the rifle yet. Who knows what ammo I'll have/be able to find/shoot through it several months from now.

I'm not too concerned about accuracy, I'm sure just the fact that its a bolt gun with an apparently well made barrel will produce satisfactory accuracy. I was just taking issue with your statement that 7.62x39 is more effective in a semi-auto than a bolt action, since the most common 7.62x39 semi-autos are not known for their accuracy.

So it boils down to this if you convert the Enfield you will lose:

Power
Range
$250
Have no change in accuracy?

And you will gain

The ability to not buy yet another caliber

and.....um.......
a marginally unique rifle which appeals to me.

I'd be loosing power and range by selling it and buying a .30-30 too.

I don't mind buying various types of ammo, I do mind when it's hard to find though.

Also, looking back through my posts I never mentioned that I had the 16" carbine in mind, 7.62 commie is probably a little more pleasant to shoot out of a shorter barrel than .303 (if I left it as a .303 I'd still be chopping the barrel).

Antihero
December 25, 2006, 02:54 AM
I'm well aware of that, but I thought we were talking about 7.62x39 semi-autos, and the main three that come to mind, Mini-30s, Kalashnikov clones and SKSs aren't generally known to drive tacks.

Which is why i put..."Whether there is one available in 7.62x39 i dont know".....

Technically that would be assault rifles, battle rifles don't use the weak cartridges.

True, i just hate using the word "Assault Rifle" as sometimes people have a negative reaction to the phrase.

two rifles sharing the same caliber, but not the same ideal brand can still share ammo if the need arises, two rifles in different calibers cannot share ammo at all. As for Wal-Mart, the one near me is pretty sorry, I'd be lucky to get someone to the sporting goods area, with the right key. Like I said .303 is not impossible to find in my area, just difficult. I usually buy it from a local gunshop when he has it in, but he is sold out more often then not.

Personally id rather buy a lot of 303 instead of converting the gun but thats just me.

I don't know, I haven't even decided if I'm going to convert the rifle yet. Who knows what ammo I'll have/be able to find/shoot through it several months from now.

I'm not too concerned about accuracy, I'm sure just the fact that its a bolt gun with an apparently well made barrel will produce satisfactory accuracy. I was just taking issue with your statement that 7.62x39 is more effective in a semi-auto than a bolt action, since the most common 7.62x39 semi-autos are not known for their accuracy.

I personally am always concerned with accuracy. A gun that cant hit anything is a basically a loud noise maker.

Im not saying that the 7.62x39 is better in an auto than a bolt action. Im saying that the 7.62x39 is a bad round for a bolt action IMO. There are many many many rounds that are a better choice and most of them are already chambered for the gun. Dont count on the kit having great accuracy unless someone comes here and says he has one thats accurate.

Im tired of debating this back and forth, you obviously have your mind set on the conversion and wont listen to others views on it with out "taking issue". Why not just do it and report back?

Mumbles_45
December 25, 2006, 09:32 AM
I personally am always concerned with accuracy. A gun that cant hit anything is a basically a loud noise maker.

I didn't mean I'm not concerned as in I don't care, I meant I'm not concerned as in as long as it is well made I think it will naturally be sufficiently accurate, and if it's not well made I don't want it, so I'm not worrying about it.

Im tired of debating this back and forth, you obviously have your mind set on the conversion and wont listen to others views on it with out "taking issue". Why not just do it and report back?

If I do go ahead with the conversion I will definately report back. Before you get irritated that I'm not taking your ideas, keep in mind that my initial post asked "what should I expect from Special Interest Arms?" and not "whats a better way to spend my money then what I currently have in mind?".

DMK
December 25, 2006, 03:59 PM
303 is available at WalMartThey don't have any .303 at any of my local Walmarts. Not even a spot for it. Of course they don't often have any 7.62x39 either. Heck, I'm having a really good day if I can even get .223 locally. Thank god for places like Midway and Natchezz or I'd never be able to shoot.

Irwin
December 25, 2006, 10:15 PM
Right im no expert but could you not buy the kit yourself install it and keep the .303 bits so if you ever wanted to go back to the .303 you could? plus and added bonus is that it looks like you can uses ak mags with it so mags aint gooing to be a prob to find and if the need ever does arive you can give them 30 rounds of 7.62x39mm pretty fast but with a fair bit of well placed shots, compared to shooting 30 rounds of 7.62x39mm with an ak with only fair accurussy(sp?) plus if 30 ronds of that doesnt do it then just switch back to .303 and abliterate anything that didnt get taken out by 7.62x39mm. Irwin

Mumbles_45
December 25, 2006, 10:45 PM
I had hoped it would take AK mags, because I already have many for my SAR-1, but unfortunately it only takes the single stack WASR mags. The guy who does it says somewhere on the site that he did convert an Enfield to take AK mags, but was uncomfortable with the amount of metal that had to be removed to fit the thicker double stack mags.

I may end up buying the kit and converting it myself/ having it converted locally. I'll make the final decision after I've gotten back from Christmas leave and either called or emailed the guy.

The website was a little unclear (to me) about what exactly takes place when you buy the kit, but it appears that I would be mailing him various parts for him to alter and send back, some of which would be permanently changed so going back to .303, while possible, would not be that easy.

gaucho1
January 10, 2007, 04:45 PM
I am bumping this to get it on the same page with the chamber insert
conversion thread.

If the chamber insert and magazine mods. work,looks like less work and less cost.

I am hoping one or both of the posters convert and let us know the results.

Good Luck
:D

MrDig
January 10, 2007, 05:05 PM
Good Call Gaucho, Although these conversions don't work with the Ishapores, according to Special Intrest Arms.
The conversions in the other thread are for the chamber not a rebarrel and Mag Modification.

Mumbles_45
January 10, 2007, 10:29 PM
Heh, didn't expect this thread to come back alive.

I still intend to go ahead with the conversion, and if it happens, I will definately post results.

I am home from Christmas leave, and have access to the rifle now. I have emailed SIA, but have not recieved a response. I'm going to assume my email got discarded as spam, and call the phone number they have posted later this week.

gaucho1
January 10, 2007, 10:31 PM
COOL

Let us know how it works out.
I have an enfield in .303.
If your works I will convert mine.:D

Yute
February 1, 2007, 05:38 PM
Hey Mumbles,
Glad to see someone else is interested in the enfield K - i want one! I also emailed special interest arms but have yet to recieve a reply. Have you gotten a reply yet?

Bergeron
February 1, 2007, 08:15 PM
Neat stuff! I liked that AR-15 stock and grip combo. There's enough hacked up Enfields floating around, I might have to pick one up and send it in to get work like that performed on it.

bv141
February 1, 2007, 09:00 PM
I actually have one of the early rifles that Richard of Special Interest Arms
built. I found it on Gunbroker.com

The rifle used a new match grade barrel and an machined aluminum magazine adapter to hold the magazine in the proper location.

The rifle itself is very nice and has good accuracy with open sights
(1" at 50 yards with Wolf ammo.) The work on the Special K rifle was good.

My only comments would be:
- The magazines that are used by Special Intereast arms, WASR 5 or 10 round magazine, are no longer readily available. The magazines need to be slightly modified if you want to purchase your own magazines (round off the 2 corners at the back of the magazine.)

The Enfield receivers are very hard and not all gunsmiths will do drilling for scope mounts.

If you purchase the rifle, get the extra magazines at time of purchase. Richard purchased 50 magazines at a gunshow early last year. He may or may not want to part with magazines..

- Also, for the price of the converted Enfield you could purchase a new CZ 527 or new bolt action Remington that is imported from Russia for slightly less.
if you already have an Enfield for conversion, the cost is not as great (or purchase a Enfield receiver.)

I very much like the rifle as did the guys in the gun shop when they saw (it got named the 'pig' gun at the shop because it's good for boar hunting.)

bv

Yute
February 1, 2007, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the reply/review - great info! Unfortunately no word back from Richard yet...

The 7.62x39 CZ rifle looks snazzy, but definately not as "tactical" (as bolt guns go) as SI K enfield... I know AIA of Australia makes new 7.62x39 enfields, but apparently the import deal fell through. Shame.

Thanks for the heads up on the mags as well - always good to know - I guess you can't just use stripper clips right? :D

bv141
February 1, 2007, 10:17 PM
No problem Yute,

I am one that alsway keeps a fair number of spare magazines around.
I was planning on installing the scope 'over the bore' witha William
scope mount so stripper were not feasible.

as for:
I know AIA of Australia makes new 7.62x39 enfields, but apparently the import deal fell through.

AIA imported the 7.62x39 enfields under the Tri-Star name for some time.
I literally missed the last one out of Budd's Gunshop in Kentucky by a few hours (which was the last one in the US that I could find on the net.)

I did see that another company was able to pick up the AIA contract
in Canada a few weeks ago. But I can't find the data at the moment.

The AIAs were made in Vietnam according to the link below but sold out of Australia. Some people had GREAT satisfaction and others pure misery.

http://www.gunboards.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=175619

Sounds like I was much better off with the Special K.

bv

Yute
February 1, 2007, 11:15 PM
I think marstar in canada is stocking the AIA enfields. they look nice!

I think century international is a source for the 10 round single stack WASR mags - i'll contact them to see if they still stock them.

Got any pics of your rifle? It sounds sweet! Thanks again!

bv141
February 2, 2007, 05:18 PM
Yute,

your correct MARSTAR is the name of the Canadian company handling the
AIA imports in Canada.

One more thing Ruger Mk IIs came in 7.62x39.
Also, if you look on Guns America under 'Ruger Mk II' you can find the listing.
Some outragously overpriced others 'ok.'

But it sounds like your going the Special K route!

bv

dm1333
February 3, 2007, 01:48 PM
I'm glad to see this thread is still alive. I really want one but with a parent in a nursing home money has been pretty short. I thought the quality of his work was pretty high. The sporter conversion looked like it had been factory made and felt like a dream. I'm probably just going to go with getting my Enfield a new barrel and sticking it in a nicer stock, maybe with a scout mount.

Yute
February 8, 2007, 06:07 PM
Well I just called up Special Interest Arms - looks like they're backordered until April or May? Darn, a long time to wait :P

Mumbles_45
June 17, 2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I'm hoping some of the people with knowledge on the subject might still be subscribed, so hopefully it attracts more attention/information this way.

I'm still interested in this conversion, I just had to put the project on hold for 14 months. Anyway, I'm all set to do it now, have the rifle out of storage, have the money, have a local gunsmith to take it to if I can't do the conversion myself. I got on Special Interest's website to order the kit, but it says they're not taking orders until they get a new CNC mill or something. So I go to call them to see if that's still true since their website has been consistently out of date for as long as I've been interested in the Enfield K, but their phone number is no longer posted. I'm sending them an Email, but they've never answered any of my previous ones, so I don't have high hopes for that.

Does anyone have their phone number, or any information on where/how/when I can get one of these kits?

dm1333
June 17, 2008, 07:53 PM
Mumbles,

Be sure to post here after the conversion is done. I'm stationed in Michigan now so the new plan is to finish all the gun projects I have now (an old Stevens 311 and a 10/22 are both in pieces next to my computer, for example) and next year hopefully I transfer back to Oregon. I'll drive through Gardnerville to drop off the rifle and then either get it shipped or take some leave and go back to pick it up.

Mumbles_45
June 19, 2008, 03:03 AM
Nobody has a phone number or anything?

Yute
June 19, 2008, 03:07 AM
Try (775) 782-4342
I'm in the same boat - I have a sportrized/mutilated no.5 all ready to go. However, I called them last year and they told me to wait 3 months. Since then, 1 year later, still nothing...

Been too busy recently though to give them a call - might be worth a shot.

their website is just terrible.

It's like waiting for the shrike to come out...

Mumbles_45
June 19, 2008, 03:38 AM
Thanks for the number, I'll give them a call tomorrow. The website is horrible. I hope this doesn't turn out to be something I just plain missed the boat on.

Yute
June 19, 2008, 02:55 PM
Don't worry I don't think you have - to my knowledge they have not made many rifles past their prototype stage as I have not seen them around. shame - quite a nice modification....

Mumbles_45
June 24, 2008, 02:29 PM
Well I talked to Special Interest today. He said he doesn't have any 7.62x39 kits in stock and he's not getting any more until the .45 ACP kits are sold. I can't remember how many .45 kits he said he has left to sell, but it wasn't too many. He said he hopes to have them all gone and 7.62 in stock within 4-6 weeks. Hopefully.

Ranb
June 25, 2008, 06:35 PM
I made my own semi-copy of the Delisle carbine with a Rhineland Arms kit. I am still having extraction difficulties as the brass comes out of the chamber but stays in the action on top of the mag. It differs from the real commando carbine in that I used an underfolding stock, scope, center bored silencer, 16" barrel and did not shorten the bolt.

It groups about 6" at 100 yards as long as I use 230 RN loaded hot.

Ranb

Richard/SIA
November 12, 2008, 03:35 AM
I'm an original "One man band" operation, unlike Wall-Street I have to work within my own budget.

I refuse to finance new products from deposits, so if I run into difficulty it takes a while to sort things out.

Anyone need a 7,000 lb., $8,000 boat anchor disguised as a CNC mill?

I just got 50 sets of "K"*magazine adaptors fabricated.
I had to send them out to be done, the CNC mill I bought is still DOA.
Now I just have to get barrels made to go with them.

It's difficult to get much done this time of the year, so I'm only going to commit to January delivery.

Material and fabrication cost have increased significantly since my last production run, I have to pass these cost on in order to make a profit.

The website is currently being rewritten, hopefully I will be able to add a navigation bar this time.

nero45acp
November 12, 2008, 11:10 AM
From across the pond:

http://www.armalon.com/pc.shtml

nero

Oohrah
November 12, 2008, 04:31 PM
Any ties to Dean Alley (disceased) of Garand front sights and metal
lathes? Price to me is too high, and why would you use an old WW2
rifle, that other parts may be difficult to find. Not the best trigger.
Design of action has some downsides as well as some pluses. Would
never coble up my like excellent to almost new T Sniper. Actions in
this form is springy and chamber may be slightly large. Three to five
reloads at full power are tossed with the 303 caliber. Perhaps the P 14
is a better action.
I have seen this action tricked out to .410 shotguns to 45-70 at one
time. I suppose if the action were good with the rest being junk Maybe?
Seems like a company named Gibbs (not sure if US or Canadian) has done
a lot of things with this action also. Have not seen or heard of anything
for some time.
Supply of these Enfields, have to be close to dried up. Although I have
had no need to replace any part on the T Enfield, what if? There has to be
a market for the above, only because it is different:D

Richard/SIA
September 11, 2010, 02:34 PM
"K" 7.62x39 conversions are back in stock.

Barrels have been hard to get of late, we had to go to another supplier.
We are now using McGowen Precision barrels.

We still have plenty of five round mags, getting low on ten round, hopefully I will find more at the SAR Show in December.

jpwilly
September 12, 2010, 12:15 PM
Hi! Richard of SIA,

I know this thread is old as the hills but FYI ... I went to your website and the web page on the Enfield conversions displays really poorly and you may want to fix that up. I had to scroll way way down due to spacing and placement issues. I don't think most folks have the patience to look at a website that doesn't display properly.

Just trying to help out a fellow.

If you enjoyed reading about "Special Interest Arms and their Enfield K conversion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!