LAST GUN THIS YEAR, I PROMISE!

PDA

armedpolak
December 23, 2006, 12:15 AM
Well, I couldn't help it, I got another gun:evil:

Something nice and small for carry, even fits in the pocket... KAHR MK9, 9mm LUGER.

If you enjoyed reading about "LAST GUN THIS YEAR, I PROMISE!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
December 23, 2006, 12:24 AM
I bought my last 2006 gun a couple days ago...pick up date is the 29th :D I too am a happy camper!
Congrats on your addition! Have a happy New Year ;)

Primersinmyshoe
December 23, 2006, 10:19 PM
My last gun of 2006 was a used Seecamp 32. I shot it today, and it functioned 100%. Now I have a nice little BUG in case of disaster.

51Cards
December 24, 2006, 01:27 AM
Yeah ... sure. :D

M2 Carbine
December 24, 2006, 01:39 AM
I didn't have anything on the list, except the new Kel Tec 9mm pistol whenever I see one.

Stopped in the local small gun store for a coffee and heard the dreaded words, "Have I got something to show you".

After two cups of coffee I headed home with a National Match Rock River Arms AR and a Skyy 9mm pistol.

I have to stop for coffee somewhere else.:D

valor1
December 24, 2006, 06:37 AM
You said your last gun for the year? Hmmm. Only a few days left and the year will end. You got another new year to think about on new gun purchases. Happy New Year.:D

LiquidTension
December 24, 2006, 06:43 AM
My last one of the year is my xmas gift, but only because I'll be busy until after the new year.

MaterDei
December 24, 2006, 07:12 AM
I didn't have anything on the list, except the new Kel Tec 9mm pistol whenever I see one.

Stopped in the local small gun store for a coffee and heard the dreaded words, "Have I got something to show you".

After two cups of coffee I headed home with a National Match Rock River Arms AR and a Skyy 9mm pistol.

I have to stop for coffee somewhere else.

And I think Starbucks is expensive!

Glockman17366
December 24, 2006, 07:36 AM
The MK9 is a super little gun. It's a bit heavy for pocket carry (at least for my pockets) unless you carry in a back pocket (with a "wallet" type holster, it conceals well but, IMHO, is hard to draw).
When I carry mine, it's in a strong side OWB holster with a tee shirt (or equivalent) draped over it.
The MK9 is quite accurate for such a small handgun.
I'm sure you'll enjoy yours!

Walkalong
December 24, 2006, 10:22 AM
A TRP is calling my name. I don't know if I can hold out. :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "LAST GUN THIS YEAR, I PROMISE!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!