UNFAIR MODERATION - WE NEED A NEW FORUM "GENERAL DISCUSSION"

PDA

ripcurlksm
December 24, 2006, 12:42 AM
Why can an imaginary thread about zombies go for several pages but when I post about the weapons in an online game (CounterStrike) it gets locked? I have seen other threads that have been locked because they are slightly off topic or not directly about guns, so why dosent THR open up a new forum for GENERAL DISCUSSION?

I dont want to post on other forums. I love the THR community and I value the opinions on these forums higher than any other forum I frequent. The wonderful communtity that has developed here is reason enough to make a new forum so that we can "take the high road" on other topics that are important to us. :cuss:

(PS- I love the zombie thread and I am not bashing it in any way, I just want to open the scope of some of the discussion up!)

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "UNFAIR MODERATION - WE NEED A NEW FORUM "GENERAL DISCUSSION"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
December 24, 2006, 12:44 AM
Hate to say it, but even the most ludicrous zombie thread is going to have more realistic gun handling than Counterstrike. :)
There are literally thousands of forums out there with discussions about Counterstrike. However, the zed thread, while just barely gun-related is an example of THR members creating a work of fiction, which is way cooler than sitting around gaming.

Suffice it to say, I, nor the other moderators have much of a problem with a small number of goofy discussion topics. However, we reached a point where they were just getting out of control.

If you enjoyed reading about "UNFAIR MODERATION - WE NEED A NEW FORUM "GENERAL DISCUSSION"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!