Viewing all pages in multi-page thread

PDA

SteelyDan
May 27, 2003, 02:42 AM
Just curious--is it possible to add an "all" pages option for the pages you want to see when you run across a multi-page thread you haven't seen before?

That was not crystal clear. Here's what I'm getting at: sometimes you see a thread that has, say, three pages. Right now you can only view one page at a time. Sometimes you may wish to see all of the pages at once, to avoid the additional mouse clicks and back clicks. (Okay, I'm getting lazy.) So, could you add an "all" option, so all the pages would come up at once?

If you enjoyed reading about "Viewing all pages in multi-page thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
May 27, 2003, 04:14 AM
If you go into your user control panel and select "edit options" there is a thing that will let you cahnge the number of posts per page. It goes up to 160 per page which would make almost every multi thread topic into one page. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's pretty close.

SteelyDan
May 31, 2003, 02:48 AM
Thanks Triad, I'm heading off to the user control panel.

tyme
May 31, 2003, 11:37 PM
It goes up higher as of like May 28th. :) I'd really recommend against setting it even to 160. You can increase it temporarily by adding "&perpage=<number>" (without quotes or <> symbols) to a showthread.php url.

SteelyDan
June 1, 2003, 01:43 AM
Thanks tyme. Next time I'm adjusting my "showthread.php url" I'll take care of it. :) Dang, I am just not as smart as I used to be...

If you enjoyed reading about "Viewing all pages in multi-page thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!