1- scope: for aiming.
2- Trigger: for firing and soooooo on .. :D
3- Barrel: for....
4- Stock: for.....
5- Muzzle Break: for...
6-...
7-....

waiting your answers buddies ...

If you enjoyed reading about "Assault Rifle Parts Uses :)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Deer Hunter
December 24, 2006, 01:55 PM
black coating- to scare uneducated people.

Sting
December 24, 2006, 01:57 PM
Maaaaaaaan... I'm not kidding ... so if you don't wanna answer ... don't say anything ... UNEDUCATED huh ... I told you already I'm new in GUN WORLD r u blind:what: ... STRANGE PEOPLE

SigfanUSAF
December 24, 2006, 02:03 PM
Flash hider, bayonet lug, and folding stocks................To give the dems something to do.

M110
December 24, 2006, 02:03 PM
Bayonet lug = for drive-bye bayoneting

:neener:

Sting
December 24, 2006, 02:05 PM
DON'T ANSWER LIKE THAT AND DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME.. I"M WAITING FOR SOME MATURES :neener: lol

And what should i do with a bayonet lug !!!! I mean the main parts not secondary parts ....... ****

M110
December 24, 2006, 02:19 PM
My phantom flash hider is pretty good at popping the caps off of beer bottles.

:D

dstorm1911
December 24, 2006, 02:37 PM
full auto sear, this is the primary component needed in order for a weapon to even begin the trek to being an "ASSAULT RIFLE" without the full auto sear which trips the hammer for fully automatic sustained fire you do not have an assault rifle.

Now are ya attempting to get information on ASSAULT RIFLES or are ya attempting to get information about SEMI-AUTOMATIC rifles which by deffinition are in no way an Assault rifle?

Sting
December 24, 2006, 02:40 PM
ASSAULT RIFLES FOR SURE ...

Kymasabe
December 24, 2006, 02:48 PM
It's going to take a member alot of time to list all the parts and their purpose. Plus there are parts used in some guns that aren't used in others. You'd be better served by taking a quick drive to your local library and checking out a few books on gunsmithing. Another good resourse would be one of the books or CD's that places like SportsmansGuide offers for the complete disassembly, cleaning, and repair of specific guns, for instance if you were primarily interested in just AR's or AK's or Mausers, Rem700's, Winchester 70's, or whatever.

Another thing that is probably putting a few people off is that you're looking for information on assault weapons without clearly stating why and with very few posts in your past. Basically, our community doesn' know who you are or what your intentions are and some of us are therefore reluctant to offer any information as even the most benign information can be twisted by the anti-gun media.

zinj
December 24, 2006, 02:48 PM
Trolling. Lovely.

hexidismal
December 24, 2006, 02:53 PM
Well put, Kymasabe.

mrmeval
December 24, 2006, 03:42 PM
+1 on black coating

It kills you so bad you're still screaming at the pearly gates....or something...

But if it's pink you're singing something by the BeeGees, you know gay.

Still 2 Many Choices!?
December 24, 2006, 04:09 PM
If you have a,"muzzle break", you better get that firearm to a competent gunsmith very quickly:D .

PS- You guys forgot about pistol grips and box magazines. Which are of course used for transforming otherwise innocuos semi-automatic rifles, into the dreaded "blood in the street" making assault weapons:banghead: :rolleyes:...

PSS-IBTL

blackhawk2000
December 24, 2006, 04:20 PM
Don't feed the trolls.

If you enjoyed reading about "Assault Rifle Parts Uses :)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!