Bob Lee Swagger joins the Army?

PDA

mike45
December 24, 2006, 03:02 PM
I just saw the trailer for the new movie made from Steven Hunter's book "Point of Impact". Seems Bob Lee is no longer a former Devil Dog... he was in the Army according to the movie info for "Shooter".

I'm still looking forward to the movie but I picture him a Marine... just like his daddy.

mike
:(

If you enjoyed reading about "Bob Lee Swagger joins the Army?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sniper4Life
December 24, 2006, 03:10 PM
In the book he is a marine. I cant wait for the movie!

The book makes you wonder if there really were any "black kings" If there were the black kings, I wonder how much they would sell for today?

Kali Endgame
December 24, 2006, 03:18 PM
This has been brought up repeatedly in the last few weeks, but i never got my $.02 in. Funky Monkey is what mid-late thirties? How can he have been in Vietnam? I'm no math wiz, but a Vietnam Vet of say 20 in '75 makes them in their mid fifties now. I'm just saying.

mike45
December 24, 2006, 03:47 PM
Sorry if it's been brought up already. I did a search, didn't find anything.

I'm willing to bet they put him in the Army so they can say he was working Delta or SF secret stuff. I also got the idea he has a current wife not an ex wife. No indication of his drinking problem. Guess I have to wait 'till 17 Mar 07 to find out.

mike

If you enjoyed reading about "Bob Lee Swagger joins the Army?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!