HK P2000sk blistered trigger finger

PDA

FunYet
December 26, 2006, 10:51 PM
Anyone experience this issue with the HK P2000sk?

The tip of my trigger finger hits the textured magazine release with each pull of the trigger. After a while I get a nice blister on the tip of my finger. Grrrr! Blasted gun may actually be too small for my hand, though I don't have vey large hands.

Solutions?

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P2000sk blistered trigger finger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
December 26, 2006, 10:59 PM
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain an HK was too small :eek: Honestly, the contours of the P2000sk equate to a gun that is too small for you, I would try adding a Hogue Handall grip to it to add a bit of girth to it and see what happens

mete
December 26, 2006, 11:49 PM
Have you tried the different backstraps ??

Autolycus
December 27, 2006, 03:53 AM
Yeah try adding the larger backstrap if you have not.

Other than that you may want to try the HK P2000.

BrainOnSigs
December 27, 2006, 09:31 AM
What's the configuration of you P2000SK? I don't have any issues with my V3( DA/SA).

Try shooting more with the pad of you finger tip....especially if you have a LEM trigger.

A good read on finger placement:

http://www.outdoors.net/site/features/feature.aspx+Forum+Firearms+ArticleCode+2612

If you enjoyed reading about "HK P2000sk blistered trigger finger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!